Every organization needs to protect sensitive information and valuable business assets. A Valley Alarm access control system will provide you with a secure, convenient and affordable solution. Employees and visitors continually move into and around your organization’s facilities, often into areas with sensitive information and valuable business assets. How do you control who goes where, and decide when they are permitted to be there? And Valley Alarm’s electronic access control systems go beyond simply locking and unlocking doors. The right access control solution gives you control and information you can use to proactively manage your business.
Access Control System Benefits
- Restrict access to sensitive areas
- Easily track, record, and deter access throughout your facility
- Reduce or eliminate the need for security guards
- IT applications such as secure logon to networks, digital signature, and encryption
- Audit employee time and attendance
- Eliminate the need for traditional keys and the expense of re-keying
- Save time and money through quick and remote addition or removal of access cardholders, even across thousands of facilities, through a single easy-to-use interface
- Integrate with Intrusion Alarms and CCTV
- Create comprehensive real-time reports identifying when and where an individual gained access to a specific area
- Equipment and material Check-Out
- Authorized access to office equipment
- Guard tour information
- Lighting and HVAC control
A Valley Alarm access control system gives you the flexibility to easily manage your business security any time and from anywhere through a secure web-based browser. Our professional access control experts are always available to answer any questions and provide 24-hour support. You’ll also enjoy the highest level of security and convenience thanks to smart card technology.
Fully Scalable Access Control Systems
Whether you need to control one door and a few employees or cover multiple locations with thousands of employees and visitors, Valley Alarm will custom-design an access control system that’s just right for your situation. And, our access control solutions have the flexibility to seamlessly grow right along with your business.
- Single door stand-alone devices
- PC-based, small to mid-sized solutions
- Web-based, multi-site solutions
- Enterprise solutions
- Photo I.D. badges
- Smart cards
Contact us today to discuss how a Valley Alarm access control system can help you easily and affordably reduce risk while giving your facilities and employees unsurpassed protection.