Closed-circuit video surveillance (CCTV) systems are a highly effective means to to protect your facilities, employees and visitors. Utilizing the latest hardware and software technology combined with dedicated response professionals, an “intelligent” CCTV system from Valley Alarm not only deters crime but can help ensure criminals are quickly detected and apprehended. Beyond crime prevention, our CCTV systems also provide you with a number of very important benefits to reduce risk and costs and increase profits.
Thanks to advances in hardware and software technology, including video analytics, a Valley Alarm CCTV system reduces top internal and external risk.
An “intelligent” CCTV system can now detect crimes or other events at your facilties and send detailed information to our monitoring center for evaluation and response. You no longer need to rely on security guards continually scanning multiple CCTV system monitors or performing physical patrols of your facilities. Instead, alarm events are automatically detected by the CCTV system and streaming video is sent to our monitoring center for immediate analysis. (You can also have video sent to any email account you desire.) Our dispatch professionals can then respond with verbal warnings to perpetrators or by dispatching law enforcement, thereby reducing the need for onsite security personnel.
With a Valley Alarm CCTV system you can dramatically mitigate financial loss due to criminal activity:
- Reduce or eliminate the theft of building materials, tools, generators, vehicles, fixtures, metal and other assets.
- Dramatically reduce shrinkage and employee theft.
- Reduce or eliminate loitering, graffiti and vandalism.
Beyond what’s commonly thought of as the traditional functions of a CCTV system, an “intelligent” Valley Alarm CCTV system can provide a number of important benefits across your entire organization:
- Improve employee compliance with policies such as customer service, dress codes and safety.
- Integrate with other security measures such as intrusion detection and hold-up panic buttons.
- Enhance access control system capabilities by allowing visual verification of who entered protected areas of your facility.
- Protect the organization against fraudulent workers compensation or “slip-and-fall” claims.
- Verify the legitimacy of employee retail transactions.
Select from a Complete Line of Commercial Video Surveillance Products and Services
Video Security Cameras: Valley Alarm provides a complete line of video cameras and lenses to meet your specific surveillance needs. We also offer specialty cameras, night vision, IP, megapixel, low-light and infrared cameras.
Digital Video Recorders: Valley Alarm can address your digital recording needs for analog based video systems ranging from 4 to 16 channel units. These programmable systems offer advanced features including motion detection and smart search capabilities.
Networked Video Recorders: Valley Alarm provides the latest in IP based video surveillance system, which can be installed as a bundled solution or software only that can run on any COTS platform. NVR systems let you expand your surveillance systems beyond the limitations of traditional DVR’s.
Video Analytics: Valley Alarm video surveillance system can provide video analytics specifically designed for any application. You can receive an unlimited number of video alerts that provide 24/7 notification of activity such as dwell, direction, people and object removal. Intelligent video searches find suspicious activity hidden in weeks of video. Investigation management tools simplify the creation and export of case files containing cross-camera evidence movies, clips, stills and case notes.
Monitors: Choose from a full line of monitor types, sizes, resolutions and formats, including LCD, flat panel and touch-screen capabilities.
Remote Viewing: Select from a number of methods for remote viewing, from IP-based cameras to web-based browser software.
A Valley Alarm video surveillance system allows you and your staff to view and control multiple digital video recorders through one easy-to-use and implement application. Our latest surveillance technology lets authorized users view live or recorded video, control digital video recorders and video security cameras, save video to local hard drives and share video by e-mailing links and comments. The result is greater control over business procedures, operational efficiencies and the bottom line. Our remote video access capability provides the following capabilities:
Video Alarm Verification
- Valley Alarm video surveillance specialists remotely monitor your facilities for burglar alarm verification and notification.
- Optional two-way audio verification.
- Valley Alarm dispatchers notify law enforcement upon verification of suspicious activity.
- Duress and holdup panic button for your employees at any location requested.
- Receive weekly e-mailed alarm reporting.
- Tours conducted per your scheduled request.
- Operation-scripted audio announcements.
- Valley Alarm specialists remotely monitor your facilities 24 hours a day.
- Valley Alarm specialists call your work site and notify law enforcement upon verification of suspicious activity.
- Receive weekly e-mailed guard tour reports.
- Valley Alarm specialists monitor surveillance video at critical control points.
- Valley alarm specialists score each audit with a pass or fail grade.
- Weekly e-mailed reports provide a summary of pass/fail grades, detailed audit information and links to security videos.
Security Video Employee Escort
- Video and two-way audio assistance initiated by your employees.
- Employee escort assistance upon request during opening and closing times for added safety and their peace of mind.
- Ideal for high-risk circumstances and locations where employees handle large amounts of cash and valuable inventory or coming/going during darkness
Talk with us today about your situation and how an “intelligent” Valley Alarm CCTV system can help you reach your goals.